søndag den 9. januar 2011

Mac Cosmetics New Collections.

So Mac Cosmetics has just loaded in two new collections called Cham Pale and Peacocky.. So now "A Tartan Tale" is not on the Webshop any more, but you can still buy it in the shop.

So this is the Cham Pale collection. It is soo beautiful,  well for me it is, 'caus I really don't like bright colors  on my make up and this is every thing else, than bright colors. 

This is the eye part of the Peacocky collection, even though it's in bright colors, I think it is beautiful, although it's with strong colors, 'caus they are very dusty. The collection reminds me a bit of the collection called Dare To Wear, except that the colors in that one were so bright and not dusty at all!

These are the lip glosses, and I think they are fine, but i think that if  I should buy any of them, it would be one of the 5 first. The blue is a bit to much, but else it's okay.


XoXo Nina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar