tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

I Knew You'd Take All My Honey.


Hello Pretty Ones!
Yesterday sitting in my bed at the hotel late at night, bored to dead, I decided to make a planned post. And then I wondered (what a Carrie Bradshaw line, huh?); Even though my obsesion with makeup is big, it's a long time since I made a makeup post, so here it comes.

Well MAC made a new collection, or well it's not new. It's The Bloggers Collection. Some very good makeup bloggers selected their favorite MAC products, for another show out, if it was in a special edition version. And what an honor?! To get a MAC collection for you? well I think it's amazing. You know, the bloggers know what they talk about, so check out the collection, well a least I'm going to do that!

Btw my give away is ending the 14.

Kisses!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love the colours!

    claraguldbaek.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Yeah, me to!
    -Btw love your blog - following now:)

    Nina

    SvarSlet