mandag den 22. november 2010

Just jump into it!

So, this is my first post and i'm very exciting!
So maybe some of you wonder why the name of my blog is All That Glitters, but it is a simple answer. All That Glitters, is the name of a Mac Cosmetics eyeshadow, And it is a very beautiful one! The reason i chose that name, were because i love the name, and because my very top makeup label, is Mac Cosmetics.
But enough about the name. I would like you to know what i am gonna blog about. The blog is gonna be about fashion, makeup, my shopping, my wishes, my days and all the other stuff i love, so i hope i'll see you guys soon.

XoXo Nina

3 kommentarer:

  1. It's a very nice blog you have, i'm a boy, so i don't understand most of it xD But i think the name is creative and fenomenal :) But i would like to see some pic of you and not only products :]

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you, og course you want that, and i will promise it will come soon
    XoXo Nina

    SvarSlet